Thursday, April 20, 2006

Check out "April in the Fall" - now uploaded to our Myspace.
It features our new orchestral plug-in we just got; that's why the orchestra and piano sound so lush. There's a PVC pipe instrument in one part, courtesy of Crimson Roots. Also, that's a fretless guitar in the odd-time section. We've really exploited the power of the 7-string on this one, as well. It's not the final version, since it's not mastered, but it's as close to the real thing as we're going to get for now.
Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repost from MySpace because you guys said you checked here more >_>:

April in the Fall is fucking sweet.

I expected no less from you guys.

I love having found you guys. You really do rank up there among the best power/prog metal bands out there right now and yet only a handful of people listen to you. It's a shame but still makes me feel good that I'm one of the people getting to enjoy your music.

I'm really enjoying this song though because it has a lot of depth. There's something about it that just makes me smile. Keep up the great work.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home