Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hello everyone. It's been a while since any of us have written. What I wanted to say is THANK YOU to everyone that is giving us comments and reviews regarding our new album, "A Great Divide." I wish I had more time to respond to our Myspace messages but things are pretty hectic right now. Your comments mean so much and really keep us going. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have as much ambition to keep making music.

The album is available for sale nationwide now. You can read reviews and purchase the album on Amazon.com. It is also available from many online stores such as The Laser's Edge, and our label, Nightmare Records.

Right now we're preparing for the Chicago PowerFest. We're all looking forward to it and hope to see many of you there.

-Gregg

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Gregg & the band: I am loving the magic that is Suspyre! You guys are amazing! I hope you don't mind, I started a group on facebook to increase exposure for the band. "The Unofficial Suspyre Fansite" I bought 'The Silvery Image' and 'A Great Divide' and cannot believe how amazing it is! All the best to you,

Your new ultimate fan,

Leanne Campbell
www.imaginewrite.com

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home