Saturday, April 22, 2006

Of course no one reads this, but I still wanted to put a new post up. Thanks to everyone on myspace for supporting the new song. The rest of the album will hopefully continue to dazzle you. It will take quite awhile for the album to really begin to form, but we're all really excited about it. We're getting really good response about the new stuff, so we will get it done as fast as we can. I know we can't wait until it's all done and we can hopefully plan a real tour. That would be fun...I'm going to work on that now. Good night all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A full tour?

You so gotta hit Starland if you do that. >_>

And somewhere in Chicago, I have a friend there who's in love with you guys. Although, I take it ,since you're not signed yet or anything you'd probably be on the opening spot for some other band, but that's still a start. Which means you'd probably end up at like, the Convention Hall(Asbury Park) or something rather than Starland. But hey, I can hope. <_<

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I really think the line "no one reads this is" is a ploy to see who does...someone, even if she is (as I was told by a musician friend(?)last night) a middle-aged hausfrau..As to how we found you, when music is the blood of your spirit, good music has an unavoidable scent...I look forward to the next CD and someday seeing you in concert...I've loved good music since first hearing Uriah Heep's lady in Black..OK so I am old but not to old to love and buy great music

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home